Registration for Summer Reading is
This year we're running our summer reading programs completely online, so it's easier than ever to participate and win prizes!
- Children Summer Reading (all ages): read, play games and BINGO, complete our Fairy Tales Mission to win a prize, and earn a goody bag when you complete the program!
- Tween/Teen Summer Reading (ages 10-18): read books and complete missions to earn raffle tickets for awesome prizes!
- Adult Summer Reading: read four books to earn a raffle ticket, which will be entered to win a local business gift certificate!
You can also register for online summer reading by calling the library during business hours at (631) 734-6360.
When on our READSquared homepage, click the “Register” button in the top right corner. The first option you’ll have is to choose to register either as an individual or a family. To register an individual click “Myself” and follow the prompts. Once you’re finished, you’ll be taken to your Dashboard.
If you want to set up a family account, click “Myself and Children,” and follow these steps:
- Create the adult account first. Choose your age and “Adult Summer Reading Program” from the drop-down lists.
- Enter your information and create a username and password.
- After your setup is finished, select child #1’s age and reading program, then enter their information on the next page.
- If you need to add another child, click “continue” and repeat step 3. Otherwise click “finished” and you’ll be taken to your Dashboard.