Museum Passes & Special Item Reservations
Please check with the Museums, and other Locations prior to visiting. Due to Covid-19 many safety regulations have been put in place including appointments, reduced hours or closures, and safety procedures to follow.
The Library’s Museum Passes have been generously provided by the Friends of the Cutchogue New Suffolk Free Library.
The following is a list of museum passes and special items that may be reserved with a Cutchogue New Suffolk Free Library Card:
- Children’s Museum of the East End
- The Long Island Science Center
- Harbes Barnyard Adventure Children’s Farm
- Southold Historical Society (currently closed)
- South Fork Natural History Museum & Nature Center
- Bocce Ball
- Cornhole Set
- Crazy Forts
- Croquet Set
- Giant Tumble Tower
- Giant Wooden Playing Dice
- KanJam Ultimate Disc Game
- Ladder Toss Game
- Smashball Set
- Hotspots (3)
- 1 museum pass may be requested per Library card. Each patron is able to make up to 2 reservations on a museum pass in a 30 day period.
- 3 special items may be requested per Library card. Each patron is able to check out up to 6 special items in a 30 day period.
- The day that you reserve the pass or special item for is the day that you must pick it up. You cannot pick up the pass or special item before the date that you reserved it for.
- All museum passes and special items may be borrowed for three days in total that the Library is open (please note from November to March the Library is open on Sundays).
- The Harbes Barnyard Adventure Children’s Farm pass is a one day pass; same day pick up and return.
- Contact the museum directly for information regarding the rules and limitations of the pass, parking, days & hours of operation & directions.
- Please cancel any reservations that you will not be using as soon as possible so that another patron may use the pass or item.
- Please bring your Library card when you pick up your reserved pass or special item.
- There will be a $20 fee for each day that the pass is late.
- There will be a $1 fee for each day that a special item is late.
- If a museum pass or special item is lost the borrower is responsible for the replacement cost of the pass or special item.
- The Library is not responsible if a museum pass or special item is returned late; please call before coming to pick up your reserved pass or special item.
- Museum passes may be reserved up to three months in advance of the desired date, subject to availability on a first come, first served basis.
- Museums reserve the right to determine the rules & regulations governing the use of their passes.
- Patrons must be 17 years of age or over to reserve and check out museum passes and special items.
I have read the rules for borrowing a Cutchogue New Suffolk Free Library Museum Pass & Special Item Reservations and understand the rules stated above.
I accept full responsibility and liability for the cost of replacing the Museum Pass and/or Special Item if it is lost or stolen while checked out in my name.