Museum Passes & Library of Things Items
Rules & Guidelines
Please read the rules & guidelines below and then click “Accept Terms” to begin reserving your museum passes or Library of Things items.
- 1 museum pass may be requested per Library card. Patrons can make 2 reservations per 30 day period.
- 3 Library of Things items may be requested per Library card. Patrons can check out up to 6 special items in a 30 day period.
- The day that you reserve the pass or item for is the day that you must pick it up. You cannot pick up the pass or special item before the date that you reserved it for.
- Museum Passes may be borrowed for 3 days in total that the Library is open (please note from November to March the Library is open on Sundays).
- The Harbes Barnyard Adventure Children’s Farm pass is a one day pass; same day pick up and return.
- Library of Things items have varying loan rules, please check the rules with the item you are requesting.
- Contact the museum directly for information regarding the rules and limitations of the pass, parking, days & hours of operation & directions.
- Please cancel any reservations that you will not be using as soon as possible so that another patron may use the pass or item.
- Please bring your Library card when you pick up your reserved pass or special item.
- Late fees will be charged for each day that a pass or item is late. Passes and items have varying late fees, please check with the item or pass you are requesting.
- If a museum pass or item is lost the borrower is responsible for the replacement cost of the pass or special item.
- The Library is not responsible if a museum pass or item is returned late; please call before coming to pick up your reserved pass or item.
- Museum passes may be reserved up to three months in advance of the desired date, subject to availability on a first come, first served basis.
- Museums reserve the right to determine the rules & regulations governing the use of their passes.
- Patrons must be 17 years of age or over to reserve and check out museum passes and special items.
I have read the rules for borrowing a Cutchogue New Suffolk Free Library Museum Pass & Special Item Reservations and understand the rules stated above.
I accept full responsibility and liability for the cost of replacing the Museum Pass and/or Special Item if it is lost or stolen while checked out in my name.
Museum Passes and Library of Things items may be reserved with a Cutchogue-New Suffolk Free Library card. The Library’s Museum Passes have been generously provided by the Friends of the Cutchogue-New Suffolk Free Library.
Please check with the Museums and other Locations prior to visiting. Due to Covid-19 many safety regulations have been put in place including appointments, reduced hours or closures, and safety procedures to follow.
Library of Things
What is a Library of Things? A Library of Things is a collection of objects available to patrons that goes beyond the boundaries of traditional library materials. A Library of Things may include electronic devices, tools, or entertainment items. All of our Library of Things items, from lawn games to WiFi hotspots, are available to our patrons to check out.
Games (Lawn & Board)
- Bocce Ball
- Checkers & Tic Tac Toe Set
- Cornhole Set
- Crazy Forts
- Croquet Set
- Giant Tumble Tower
- Giant Wooden Playing Dice
- KanJam Ultimate Disc Game
- Ladder Toss Game
- Smashball Set
Tech & Craft Items
- Android Charging Cables (3)
- Apple Charger
- CD Player
- Cricut Maker
- Glue Guns (10)
- GoPro Hero8 Camera
- Hotspots (6)
- iPhone Charging Cables 10′ (1), 6′ (2), 3′ (2)
- Projector (Vankyo)
- Singstation (Karaoke Station)
- Windows Laptop Charger